It was recommended to me to contact Sirius and let them know of your
disappointment. This was their response to me:

"Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding your request to be able to
listen on your Squeezebox.

We continually rely on customer feedback like yours and research to
enhance your entertainment experience. As we strive to create the most
diverse listening experience available, we find that the feedback we
receive is crucial to our success. We are forwarding your comments to
the appropriate department.

To check supported devices, please visit the link below:

https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/ap...3686/kw/device

We hope you continue to enjoy SiriusXM's commercial-free music and
entertainment programming. We are committed to providing you with the
best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to
this email.

Thank you,

Jezra
SiriusXM Listener Care
1-866-635-2349. "

If you check the link, LOGITECH IS listed as a supported device???

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's Plugin)
Sirius.com;CalmRadio
Ipeng remote controller.