bluegaspode wrote:
> Thanks god App developers don't expect as much revenue per App developer
> man year spent ;-)
>
> Oh behold: the expectation was existent but reality had it for
> breakfast.

Depends on who they work for. Of course contract engineering companies
do work for you at a cheaper rate. But my point was Logitech isn't an
engineering contractor.
They have huge overhead in manufacturing and marketing, engineering is
usually one of the things they are short on so they only do it in their
own projects.
If you want, say, Sony to develop your iOS App I bet they don't do it
for just a daily rate as well.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*