Of course I support streaming SiriusXM through ickStream.
Only one qualification for me and that being the future ability to
stream the PREMIUM  version of SiriusXM. For me personally, it is
difficult to listen to music/streams with frequent interruptions and
commercials. Same goes for the CalmRadio stream. But I am all for
ickStream and its potential. Thank you.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's Plugin)
Sirius.com;CalmRadio
Ipeng remote controller.