I've got 2-SB3s, a Duet and a Transporter.  I have SiriusXM in my cars
so I can listen to some news, NFL and MLB.  My wife has a couple of
Sirius favorite music channels, but the quality of Sirius is HORRIBLE
compared to XM (receiver difference is totally amazing).  If I want
music in my car, I've got high quality music streams I subscribe to
(128kAAC - 320kMP3) that I would rather listen to via USB from my
iPhone.  Even on the SiriusXM stations that are "all music", there's
always commercials for their own shows.  I understand what they're
doing, but I'm paying for MUSIC ONLY.

I have taken time after researching SiriusXM changes (I've been an XM
customer since 2003) to determine I DON'T NEED XM on my LMS system (been
a Slim user since 2006).  There are GREAT STREAMING options that offer a
wider variety of music (how many times have you heard the same tunes on
XM) at a much higher bitrate, meaning BETTER for EVERYONE.

You guys are so welcomed to do what you wish with SiriusXM, but I'm
cutting back the plans on my cars and losing all streaming options.
Don't need it, and honestly, I may very well lose it in my cars since I
have more and BETTER SOUNDING options for less money per year.

Happy music hunting...

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com