I received mine just now. Power consumption is pretty low, between 1w
and 1.5w.
Controlling it is a bit different than on LMS of course, but I already
knew that.
There is a setting called "High Dynamic Range" which I guess means "turn
off normalisation...it's a bit worrying that Range Compression is turned
on by default...

Apart from that there is little to say so early on. I just plugged it in
and it works. I also got 90 Days Play Music for free, which is cool. I'm
using the analogue out right now, because the Optical port is currently
occupied by a Pi... 😉

Will let you know more about it once I test more.