pkfox wrote:
> Hi there, as I said in another post I noticed that mp3 files have extra
> tag info that might affect how they are classified.

pkfox- I removed all of my mp3 files from my library and then did a Look
for new and changed media scan. I then ran your app. Artist count was
still different so I am thinking it's something other than tags in mp3
files. Also did a search for ALBUM_ARTIST and COMPOSER tags in my FLAC
library-none there. I did remove a bunch of extraneous/extended tags
from my mp3 files so that was a good thing.

I guess I'm not all that concerned about the small discrepancy in
counts. I think your app is great and thanks for sharing.