Hello Cebolla,

Thank you for the insights about possible UPnP - DNLA and Chromecast /
Roon interoperability via Philippe's excellent squeeze2upnp application.
I'm too very impatient to evaluate Roon SqueezeBox devices support to be
released very soon:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/squeezebox-support/1043/114

i'm also interested in future RoonReady devices via RAAT SDK and also
RoonSpeakers software on nano devices:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/roonready-a-quick-update-from-roon-labs/5104/22

I'm testing Roon since 4 months (while still using LMS) and like it but
i'm restricted to use AirPlay via AppleTV device to feed my DAC.
Glad to see Roon ecosystem is growing.

Regards
Volpone

SqueezeBoxServer 7.9 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SBTouch - SB3 - Duet - Boom
- Ipeng
SBTouch => Rega DAC => Rega Brio R amp => Harbeth SLH5 speakers