cliston wrote:
> Who created the original Slim Devices?  Who sold to Logitech?  Slim
> Devices was way ahead of its time IMO.  Streaming music is now the
> preferred way to listen to music, but at the time of Slim Devices is was
> not the way most people listened to music.  And Logitech....totally
> missed the boat.  They had a wonderful product that they have abandoned.

You are of course right. Logitech bought something they did not really
understand and with software that errr.... surprised them.

I believe Sean can sometimes be seen riding a bicycle, having given up
attempting to park his car elegantly.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen