Mnyb wrote:
> An updated Touch 2 and a new reciever 2 and boom 2

A Boom 2 definitely - not so sure about the others as there are easy
ways to make your own Receiver-equivalent these days, and with the
various phone-based controllers I think the touchscreen in the Touch is
becoming a little redundant.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Touch, and I
have a BNIB replacement in the loft for when it fails, but I'm not as
pleased with that purchase as I am with my BNIB Boom (bought the other
day!) that's going to join it in the loft.  I rarely get up from my seat
to operate, or even look at, the Touch now that I have iPeng.

The sound quality and overall package of the Boom are things that aren't
as easy to achieve independently and cheaply (unlike an RPi 'Receiver').
It's a true hifi enthusiasts 'kitchen radio' in the way that the Radio
never was.  A new Boom, with Bluetooth, Airplay etc etc (and a built-in
battery pack), and the same attention to sound quality, would be a
killer I reckon.  And it would be more in line with Logitech's market
segment (apart from the bit about sound quality :), and provided they
could get some kind of vacuous celebrity endorsement.....).