Julf wrote:
> Only if you win a long, nasty and expensive law case...

I'll doubt it altogether .

If Meridian themselves did that, included some closed source MQA code in
a project of this kind , it kind of holds ? I'm no practitioner of law
or anything . But entirely possible .
Or anyone specifically writes code and then include into GPL project
without sources , they are probably acountable in some way , violating
license or whatnot ?

But if a third party ,read anyone just grabs a closed source binary out
of the blue without the knowledge of the originator of the software
include it in some projekt where it should not be ,the original maker of
the code can not be responsible in any way ? that would be silly ? If
that where the case there would be no closed source code left ? Just
throw bit of desirable code into a random GPL projekt and bob's your
uncle :) What more likely is that that peice of code had to be removed
from the project altogether .

If you borrow my car and run over someone I’m not a part of that .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )