I have a Pipo X8 tablet (1280×800 resolution, Intel Z3736F CPU and 2GB
RAM) running Windows 10 Home 32-bit. Squeezeplay 7.8.0r719 installs but
refuses to start. Whenever I try to start it I just get a small icon
appearing on the screen. I've tried re-downloading it and several
reinstalls. I've also tried installing it in compatibility mode and as
administrator but with no success. Sometimes after an uninstall &
reinstall it works briefly but looks weird like a collage of different
bits of the window. After closing it down it just won't run. Any ideas?

Thanks