Web_Engel wrote:
> Thanks, but I went through that particular list already.  None of the
> suggestions made a difference.
>

> You mean any crashes?  No, there were no crashes.  Today, router was on
> since 5:30, and around noon time while the router was running fine, I
> switched on the Squeezebox, and it could not connect.  I had to restart
> the router and the Squeezebox a couple of times to get it running.  In
> total, 10 minutes wasted.
>

> I cannot confirm that.  For a while, I checked the Wifi neighborhood
> after a crash and sometimes during playing music, and there was no
> correlation.  Also, there were just as many crashes when I placed the
> Squeezebox 1m away from the router.
>

> Well, in some cases, it cannot even play the poorest MP3 or even cannot
> connect at all.  Restart the router with same channel and everything,
> and it plays FLAC quite fine.  I have checked quite often but the
> bitrate of the material showed no correlation to the crashes.
>

> Like I said, I tried all of that already (and many others here in the
> forum tried it as well).
>

> Anyone having experience with replacing the Squeezebox with another
> Squeezebox?

How about replacing the Fritzbox?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Radio
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
UPnPBridge - Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker
UPnPBridge - Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker
UPnPBridge - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x speaker
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
SB Player - Fire TV