DJanGo wrote:

> Why didn't you answer my questions?
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105634-Wifi-WLAN-Network-problems-%96-Attempt-to-summarize-the-problem&p=853908&viewfull=1#post853908

Sorry all for not responding earlier.  I made some change which was
promising and I wanted to wait to make sure it works.  Particularly
because I had tried that change before without success.

Now I can finally confirm that my problem has been solved.  I have not
had a connection loss for 4 weeks!

What did I do?  I changed the WLAN channel to 5 fix.  That's it.

This is particularly interesting because I tested fixed channels before
without success.  I think it was channel 11 or 12 back then, a hardly
used channel around here (but I am not absolutely sure about 11/12)
while 5 was and is more busy.  I also found that the Squeezebox dropped
Wifi when there was hardly any neighbor on the channel that my router
picked and when my Android and Laptop were doing fine, and also when the
router was just 1m away.  So it is not the traffic on the channel, it is
not channel change, it is not the signal quality, but it is something
else.  I have no clue why it worked this time.  Maybe this is in
combination with another change, and in the previous test, I only
changed the channel.  No clue.  At least I know it is definitely the
channel--I went back to "automatic channel" and noticed a loss again
every day.

Anyway, problem seems solved.  Thanks to everybody who helped here.

---
LMS 7.8.  NAS: QNAP ARM.  Streaming: Duet.  Controller: Duet, Android
Squeezer.  Amp: Denon 3310.  Speakers:  Canton 2xM80 + 2xCM7 + 2xM20 +
Sub Nubert.