castalla wrote:
> How about replacing the Fritzbox?

That's indeed an option.  It always made me wonder why re-starting the
router helps when I blame it on the Squeezebox and why it mattered how
long the router was running and not how long the Squeezebox.

reinholdk wrote:
>  maybe you can get hold of a different Fritzbox or a totally different
> router?

I'll give that a try.  Are there any success stories where replacing a
router helped?  I cannot remember reading anything like that, otherwise,
that would have been my first approach.

---
LMS 7.8.  NAS: QNAP ARM.  Streaming: Duet.  Controller: Duet, Android
Squeezer.  Amp: Denon 3310.  Speakers:  Canton 2xM80 + 2xCM7 + 2xM20 +
Sub Nubert.