Mnyb wrote:
> The logs are text files , the web UI hints at their exact location . If
> your on a recent LMS version there is even a link to download the whole
> log as a zip file .
>
> Pasted snippets does not help in all cases , so attach both logs as zip
> files .
>
> The forum allows you to attach quite large zip files and the logs
> compress really well .
>
> Also it seams that you don't have the same problems as this tread is
> about ?
>
> Did you try the obvious stop LMS delete all *.dB files in the cache
> folder and start over . ( it then recreates the files and automatically
> starts a scan ).

Thank you very much for the kind help. No, - it was not obvious to me to
try to delete the *.db files in the cache folder. I will try that
tonight.

I am sorry if I posted this in the incorrect thread. I just did a search
of the issue that I was having. I will be more cognizant in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to write and offer this excellent
suggestion.

Cheers,