Recoveryone wrote:
> It wasn't the router, but the server I added an 5 G adapter, the router
> has nothing to do with it as the Touch connects to the sever for file
> info. And I did not expect any changes as I was only doing this switch
> for relieving the amount of devices on the 2G signal, I was not trying
> to gain any improvements on the sound.

"Expectation bias" is much more subtle and pervasive than you're giving
it credit.  If you're interested in understanding it better, I suggest
you start with the link I provided.

Or not.  I have no problem with you believing that a change of network
card has caused your Squeezeboxes to sound better.  My problem is with
you recommending that others follow your lead for a "cheapish upgrade to
your system to improve your sound quality".  There is absolutely no
reason to expect a change from 2.4G to 5G on any component in your
network will give the results you claim.