Recoveryone wrote:
> The point is this, I made no comment about anyone's personal level or
> ability, I even conceded my point with the test results presented by
> Mnyb.  So to make a comment about someone on a personal level (and that
> was the context of his remark) I returned one in kind.  You sound like
> someone trying to defend Trump, none of my comments were personal in
> nature, until one was directed at me.  In all, if comments remain on
> topic and not trying to belittle others then flame wars will not cloud
> the issue at hand.

Eh? I pointed out that toby10's suggestion, taken at face value, would
probably make more of a difference to sound quality than your
suggestion. I really fail to see how that could be seen as defending
Trump, unless you were projecting and actually subscribing to the whole
"fake news" way of rejecting facts.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953