mherger wrote:
> > In my experience the Spotty plugin disappears when a new version is
> > released and the auto installation feature of LMS picks it up.
>
> I've personally never seen this happen.
> [color=blue]
>
> Michael

See the screenshot below with my plugin list before restarting and
upgrading to Spotty 7.9.8.
The screenshot was made after choosing 'restart later' instead of
'restart'. The old plugin was still running but not visible in the list.
After restarting LMS Spotty was back in the list.

|Filename: Screenshot_2017-11-30_20-34-53.png                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24104|

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio