zordaz wrote:
> See the screenshot below with my plugin list before restarting and
> upgrading to Spotty 7.9.8.
> The screenshot was made after choosing 'restart later' instead of
> 'restart'. The old plugin was still running but not visible in the list.
> After restarting LMS Spotty was back in the list.

When updating it goes to the top of the plugin page, until LMS is
restarted and the web page is reloaded.

24105

|Filename: pic30-11-2017-19.47.07.jpg                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24105|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Radio
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3