Thanks for the response.

Not sure if my SB3 still works. It went down two days before Christmas,
maybe due to a Windows 10 update, maybe something else. I didn't have
the time or the will to troubleshoot it.

I always wanted to get away from a separate server for a lot of reasons
(updates being one)and I thought the Node 2 might do that, but when I
got it, I found out that the direct USB function was limited, and they
suggested that I connect the drive to my router instead. That also was
problematic, and Bluesound support is only available when I'm working.
Again time and will ran out. It's expensive,  but  I would have kept the
Node if it worked out of the box, but it didn't.

I know that patience can be eventually rewarded by Squeezeboxen, so I
may try and get the SB3 back on line, or buy something preassembled, or
go the DIY route. Not sure yet.

Living Room: Squeezebox v3 (Wired), Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50,
Paradigm SE center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5
surrounds
w/ Harmony 650 Smart Remote
Dining Room: KEF Q100
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
Router: Asus RT-N56U
Server: LMS Version 7.9, Dell Laptop, Windows 10 Home