Apesbrain wrote:
> Here's a nice pre-built option.  Once piCorePlayer has been written to
> the SD card, this is a "plug-and-play" Squeezebox.  At $275 shipped it's
> twice the price of doing it yourself, but you get a nice case with power
> button and what appear to be quality parts:
> 'AUDIOPHONICS RASPDAC LTE I-SABRE V3 - STREAMER RASPBERRY PI & DAC TCXO'
> (https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/raspdac-rasptouch/audiophonics-raspdac-lte-es9023-sabre-tcxo-network-player-raspberry-pi-3-p-11991.html)

Is a separate server still required to use these devices, or can I just
connect an external hard drive to it and play the tracks? Can it be
controlled with iPeng or  Harmony remote? I'm interested in something
like this to replace my SB3. Bluesound Node 2 didn't cut it for me, and
I'm returning it. Thanks.

Living Room: Squeezebox v3 (Wired), Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50,
Paradigm SE center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5
surrounds
w/ Harmony 650 Smart Remote
Dining Room: KEF Q100
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
Router: Asus RT-N56U
Server: LMS Version 7.9, Dell Laptop, Windows 10 Home