Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi w3wilkes,
>
> Yes, it's all very subjective and I didn't do proper abx tests, but
> worth checking out if people have the equipment at hand.
>
> regards
> GregWell, battery power is usually beneficial for sq but I've not found the
sound quality from the controller to not be that great myself. It also
struggles to maintain sync as its clock isn't very good. (Perhaps it
plays fast and this is why you might prefer it?)

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0