I don't think so. Straightforward though I agree it is the sheer
overwhelming quantity of stuff on every screen is what puts people off
these things. Even if you don't have to change anything at all,
presenting that many choices scares the living bejeezus out of anyone
who isn't techie.

Just to add your music folders is a mission without an awareness of
where *not* to click and let's face it even to get there you have to be
in the small minority of people who actually want to run a home server.
Most don't.

LMS is awesome, but in a world of dumbed down material design it
presents approximately 1000 times as many choices as a novice needs to
play their music.

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0