Thanks for the responses.

Grumpy Bob wrote:
> I think the OP would need to update to a more recent version of LMS.
> Plus Spotty doesn't work with all servers.
Yes, I'm pretty sure the current Spotty plugin won't work on SS 7.6.1
(which dates from 2011).
I presume the Logitech-supplied "Spotify" plugin listed on 7.6.1 isn't
the current one - didn't I see some threads a while back about how
Spotify had changed their APIs?

bakker_be wrote:
> Regarding Spotify: it can be a useful resource, but to have it really
> become that you'll also have to use it outside of LMS I'm afraid.
OK, understood. But that doesn't alter the desire to have it available
via my various Squeezebox players.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A