bakker_be wrote:
> Regarding Spotify: it can be a useful resource, but to have it really
> become that you'll also have to use it outside of LMS I'm afraid.

I disagree with this.

I use Spotify (Spotty) in conjunction with DSTM (Don't Stop The Music) &
the Lastmix plugin. DSTM is built into LMS since 7.9

Basically I play an album or playlist from my own FLACs. At the end of
the playlist DSTM automatically adds 5 new tracks (Based on what I have
been playing and using data from Last FM). These new tracks are selected
either from my own collection or from Spotify or a mixture of both.
After these 5 tracks another 5 get added etc. Spotify frequently throws
me stuff I have never heard before which I may then investigate
further.

Another plugin that comes in useful here is What Was That Tune - which
stores a log of what player played what so I can reference back.

I don't use the Spotify Connect ability of Spotty at all.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng