slartibartfast wrote:
> I have not tried myself but this thread suggests replaygain works with
> volume fixed at 100%.
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?93913-ReplayGain-Problems
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have never known it not to work. I believe this is just a coincidence
with this particular album, where the extremely low recording level
would induce clipping when boosted to the reference level, which is
something that ReplayGain doesn't do by default. In Foobar2K this
behaviour can be circumvented, don't rightly know about it in LMS.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...