alfista wrote:
> For silent slimproto players, a Xilinx reset sometimes helps. Instead of
> holding the '+' button pressed during power up, hold the '1' key.

Thanks for the quick reply. I did a reset holding the 1 key, and the
transporter's display told me that the Xilinx reset took place.

Unfortunately, I still get the same results: when I play a track the
transporter's display shows no progress (it stays at 00:00), and the
unit acts as if it is idle. When I play the same track on a SB Radio, it
plays correctly.

So it's not as if I got no sound. It's more as if the transformer is
stuck at 00:00 even though the server web interface shows the track
progress, until the end, when it starts over as if the track was set to
repeat (which it isn't).