Hi All

I'm resurrecting an old thread as I'm trying to resolve a problem with
my Transporter. It refuses to play some flac files that previously it
played fine.

The progress bar on Ipeng is moving but there is no output at all from
the transporter. The VU meters do not move. After about 20 seconds or so
the track restarts, but still no output. I guess the stream is going to
the transporter but the file does not play.

The most frustrating thing is it seems to happen with a lot of music
that I have played many times in the past with no issue.

I have tried reprogramming xilinx and a factory reset, but no luck.

Could this be an LMS error?

Anyone here able to give any advice please.

Many thanks.