BuddyRich wrote:
> I am curious - if it ever came to it, how would I use Sonos devices with
> LMS (as player endpoints I assume).  Some have airplay 1/2 so could be
> bridged via that plugin.  Are Sonos devices also upnp/dnla compatible as
> well?  Would that plugin work.  Would it be better than the airplay one?

Castalla uses UPnP plugin with his. ISTR issues with interop over
Airplay 2 with Sonos but not sure.

I picked up some Eltek speakers today for 10GBP from someone who has
recently made the switch to Sonos for his home set-up.
He was aware of the recent news but only recently bought so should be
safe for a few years. One of the reasons that he went for them was
because of their (prior) track record in supporting old players (if not
their controllers).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin