apsmith Wrote:

> Would I be better off to cancel this order and buy direct from the Slim
> Devices website? I know I would get stung for VAT (or anti-fair trade
> tax as I like to call it ;( ), but it should still work out as slightly
> cheaper than the £235 that dabs.com want for it.
>
> 1) What is the delay like when ordering direct from Slim devices?

I got mine a week ago on the 14th. It was ordered on the 28th October
(before they started shipping on Nov 1). I ordered one with a friend,
so we benefited from the $100 discount for two, also. And I was lucky
enough not to get stung for VAT and the "handling fee" of the courier.

Total cost for a wireless version was £154 after the bank took its cut.

--
kitschcamp

Stephen M Baines
http://www.kitschcamppalace.org.uk