We hope to ship the rest of the UK backlog by Wednesday (right before
Thanksgiving holiday in the US).

Cheers,

Patrick

On 11/22/05 1:34 PM, "Richie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> We received a small amount of black wireless SB3 today and they were
>> shared out evenly between everybody who had back orders with us. Not
>> all back orders were cleared. We are expecting more next week.
>
> Any news on the wired black models?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"The Squeezebox is made by people who truly love digital music, and powered
by open-source software that plays almost any music or internet radio
format...It looks gorgeous."

Hot Stuff | STUFF UK online | 25 Oct 2005