Andy,

Dabs.com now have white wired and wireless in stock and I am sure other
retailers will be showing white stock as well now.

We received a small amount of black wireless SB3 today and they were
shared out evenly between everybody who had back orders with us. Not
all back orders were cleared. We are expecting more next week.

Importing from SD in the US is fine. The service is availble to be
used. Keep in mind though if anything goes wrong you will have to send
it back to the US as we won't honor the warranty on an imported
product. Also the couriers tend to get quite busy this time of year
with end user deliveries and tend to send out the VAT and handling
charge bill after the event.

Hope this helps your decision.

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd