garym wrote:
> True if they only want to stream. However, I don't think these two
> ropieeeXL endpoints would synch to one another exactly unless running
> something like Roon or LMS.  Simply as two standalone spotify endpoints,
> they'd be off synch (assuming they want synched players, that is, one
> could hear both at the same time in one's home)

yeah, not sure if spotify connect supports syncing.  however, ropieeeXL
also supports airplay, which does.

but as someone else has noted, two sonos ones is probably the simplest,
cheapest way to do this, and integrate local and online libraries.

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61