Hi all, I just installed Logitech Media Server on my Windows 10 machine
and I'm receiving the same error as you guys. If I stop the server on
the Windows 10 machine the problem goes away. I'll have to investigate
why. I've tried stopping the server on my Pi while leaving the Windows
one running but it doesn't make any difference. I've never used Windows
as a server for LMS before which is why this error surprises me - I will
get to the bottom of it. Sorry for the let down.

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.