carp wrote:
> I tried the last two versions of the tool (dated 2020-07-17 and
> 2020-07-19). Documentor finds my LMS server and shows the number of
> artists (22010), albums (5111) and songs (80286). I can also hear the
> hard drives of the LMS server working heavily for several minutes. But
> suddenly Documentor simply dies quietly - no error messages.
>
> All tests were done on my main PC. Today I tried Documentor on my
> laptop, but after 30-45 minutes Documentor vanishes in the same way as
> on my main PC.
>
> I do not know if my LMS server (Synology DiskStation DS213+) is too weak
> to respond in a reasonable time for Documentor. I have a Raspberry Pi 3b
> lying around which I could configure to run LMS (with the music still on
> the DS213). Maybe this will work better.

Are you saying the LMS server is running on your NAS ? also I can't see
why your hard drives are working so hard as the API in LMS ( which is
how Documenter talks to LMS ) is just issuing call's to the database and
shouldn't cause much disk activity.

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.