Shazster wrote:
> Has anyone managed to shoehorn any UPS support into any of their current
> linux LMS setups PiCorePlayer or Daphile? Is it possible via their CLIs
> ability?

If there is a apcupsd package for the OS they are based on (Tiny Core,
Gentoo) then yes. Otherwise, you'd have to create such a package
yourself.
Also, if you only use PiCorePlayer as a player, a UPS isn't necessary,
as it doesn't need to be shut down.

> The goal would be running an apcupsd server along side LMS to ensure
> stability in wonky power environments (rural areas with shitty grid like
> where I live) with the ability to trigger self power down after "X"
> minutes on battery backup. Such a thing might make a nice LMS plugin if
> it could be standardized, no?

I fail to see what LMS' role would be in this scenario. apcupsd would
handle the shutdown, LMS is just one of the applications stopped before
powering off.

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...