Just cautiously asking - maybe the problem be outside group player? There were
some threads about a spontaneous increase of the volume? I had this on a
no-grouped AirPlay speaker (well - it is grouped, but it was not playing
through the group)? I am using no upnp player android devices, but iPeng.

So the problem could be a “sudden volume change”?

Rainer