mherger wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me if the wiki page at
> > https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/DeveloperGuide.html is still
> the
> > right place to start (bearing in mind I'm running LMS 7.9)?
> > Or is there some more up-to-date guide around that I've not
> discovered?
>
> Documentation for plugins is... inexistent or outdated. Your best bet
> probably is to find a plugin which does similar things to what you want
>
> to do, and go from there. And ask questions here.

Ah, right. Thanks for the heads up.

What I want to do is turn the Meridian speakers on & off when the player
is turned on & off, and adjust their volume.
So I think IR Blaster would be the place to start.
The difference is that the control signals are sent via TCP over the
network, rather than via an IR emitter.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A