Paul Webster wrote:
> A Raspberry Pi 4 with 2GB memory, plus micro SD card, power supply and
> probably a case - total price around 60USD + taxes
> Although you might need to pay a bit more to get 4GB because finding new
> 2GB models is hard.
>
> An alternative is the soon to ship Core32 from Polyvection - at around
> 175USD plus shipping
> https://polyvection.com/en/product/core32/
>

> There are other ways to do it of course.

I like the idea, price, immediate availability, and footprint of the
Raspberry Pi 4 option.

What is the optimum operating system for this option? Would a Raspberry
Pi setup have its own OS. Or does one use something like Windows or
Linnux?

I once set up an old 386 PC by installing a Linnux (Ubuntu lite) OS. It
wasn't the funnest time I ever had but I got it to work and can do it
again. The PC was just too hot and noisy for my system so I took it
down.

Thanks