anglecard48 wrote:
> SUCCESS!!! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.
>
> You people are great. I very much appreciate your help and knowledge.

I agree with this comment! :) There are 8-9 pages of people trying to
help resolve your problem.  That is a dedicated community.

Now that piCoreplayer (PcP) is working, I recommend you do a SD card
backup!  That way if something happens, you can restore to working image
of the SD card instead of reinstalling PcP .  All you would have to do
is step 1, except instead of using the image downloaded from the PcP
website, use the image created by the backup.

I am at work at the moment, so I cannot provide a screen shot, but I am
certain it is on the main PcP page.  You will want to make sure the back
is saved to an external USB flash or hard drive.

Paul