Light bulb moment!

I've deleted my first post today, because of inaccuracies.

All my library views are created using "file path contains".

E.g. file path contains Wendy's music, Squeezebox music, etc..

36206

However for my Christmas library view, I only used the term *Christmas*
and not "*Christmas music*", so of course the library view contained
tracks/albums that contained the word Christmas that weren't in the
Christmas music folder that LMS scans. Hope that makes sense?

I've created a new corrected library view, everything now appears to
work as expected.

Sincere apologies for any doubt or confusion I've caused. :rolleyes::o:(

|Filename: filepath01.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36206|

*Server - LMS 8.3.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.0.0 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi