I've just taken up a Spotify Premium offer, so have been using Spotty
v4.7.1 for 5 days.

I have three players sync'd and the same three players selected for use
with Spotify Connect in the Plugin settings.

On my first ever listen to tracks from Spotify I only had one of those
players turned on and streaming from Spotify, The volume of that player
is always set to 85 (SB Touch), it's hooked to the aux input of my TV
soundbar and actual listening volume is controlled by Harmony Remote
activity configured to alter the soundbar volume. Within 4 tracks of
listening (can't precisely say) the volume suddenly dropped away... the
Touch volume had dropped to 49, at first I thought I'd brushed the
volume slider on the web UI, set it back to 85 and continued listening.

Next time I listened to Spotify, same scenario, just listening to the
Touch and again within a few tracks the volume on the Touch dropped to
49 - this time I ddin't even have the web ui open so knew it wasn't an
accidental swipe this time...

The Touch has been connected to the soundbar for 8 years and the in
conjunction with the Harmony remote for the last 4 years and the volume
on the Touch has never changed from 85 before.

The other two players SB radio and Boom have also been used but so far
their volume has not changed yet.

I regularly browse these forums and saw this thread had jumped back up
the top, read it and realised it's what I've started to see since I
started using Spotify and Spotty.

I've tried to reproduce the issue but annoyingly no luck so far, I got
the impression that both times it was several tracks in after search for
an Artist or Album and then selecting an album to play. I've now set
Spotty logging to info - will report back with log files if it happens
again.

Kev