d6jg wrote:
> I wondered what the use case was.

She will be either reading a hard copy library book, reading an eBook on
her Kobo from the library, or reading the news on her Windows laptop.

I will be either watching TV with the headphones on, listening to music
with the headphones on, or messing about on this Chromebook with
headphones on. If she is not in the lounge I will switch to
loudspeakers.

Brian

In UK: rPi4 running LMS, Chromecast Audio Dongle and Chromecast Video
Dongle attached to TV - Beresford DAC - Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI
Neutron 4 Speakers - Sennheiser HD25 Headphones. Boom in Bedroom.

In Nicosia: LMS running on a small form factor Windows PC, Beresford DAC
into Quad 405-2 and MB Quart 980s