Is there any place that summarizes the current degree of integration
between LMS and the various streaming services? One can try to track the
threads for various plugins, but a lot of forum information seems
out-of-date and its hard to follow for occasional readers.

The services themselves are (mostly) fungible from my point of view, but
the Squeezebox integrations vary widely. For example, Pandora is
supported, but (last I checked) most Pandora Premium features are not
accessible from Squeezebox. Contrast that with something like Spotty,
with multiuser support, personalized playlist access, etc.

I'm thinking of things like:

-  Quality/format/bitrate supported by various plans/price points.
-  Access to personalization features of the service (generated
  "discover" playlists, etc.).
-  Access to "radio" features (curated playlists, algorithmic radio).
-  Access to the whole catalog vs radio features only (Pandora vs
  Pandora Premium).
-  Support for multiple accounts (in the sense that Spotty allows
  access to each logged in user's personalized playlists).
-  Streaming service catalog integration with LMS 8.
-  "Remote control" functionality, if applicable (Spotify Connect,
  Tidal Connect, etc.).
-  Under active development? I would previously have assumed Spotty is
  the "safest" in that sense, but reading the forums it seems like in
  practice mherger is maintaining most integrations? To be clear I very
  much appreciate his continued work, just trying to understand which
  projects are maintenance mode.

My sense is that Spotify (via Spotty), Tidal, Quboz, Deezer and Pandora
are all working in some form or another, but I can't tell what's
supported where.

If its not practical to produce such a list, is it safe to assume that
Spotty is really the most feature-complete integration? If so, what
comes in second place?

For context, I'm a current Spotify/Spotty user, with a family plan, and
a heavy user of the personalized playlists. I'm considering dropping
Spotify for an alternative, notably Tidal. But I'm unclear what I would
lose, and its hard to experiment/test across every service.