pkfox wrote:
> Hi there, thanks for replying, I  play flac files, largely it happens
> near the end of the file - I only have one player - how do I check the
> sync setting ?

If you have only the one player, there's nothing to check! If you had
multiple players, they could be synchronized, playing the same thing at
the same time. In that situation, it's sometimes necessary for one to
skip ahead in order to stay in sync. But that's clearly not your issue.

Is this more likely to happen with very long files? Some of us have
occasionally had a problem with music playing from a hard drive, if the
hard drive spins down while a long selection is playing, there may be a
delay while it wakes up when it's time to read more data.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.