pkfox wrote:
> It's an SSD so that can't happen AFAIK, it happens when there is only
> one file in the playlist - thanks for your patience

And thanks for your patience! I've asked a lot of questions but haven't
been able to offer any help. I can only think of two things that might
be worth trying:

1. upgrade squeezelite to the latest version from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/linux/

2. try a different output. You can list the available outputs with the
command squeezelite -l (that's a lower case letter L).

Maybe I should ask which output you are currently using?

I hope somebody else will have some fresh ideas for you!

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.