pseud wrote:
> Thanks @bpa
> 'Pause at power off / Resume at power on'
>
> I'm not sure the SB Radios playing when they booted was my surprise - it
> was that they connected with the local LMS at all that blew me away
> given the flat refusal to connect to the local LMS by wifi over the past
> few days.  The SB Boom is also now happy on wifi...

The "resume on power on " means as soon as contact is made - LMS (rather
than player) will initiate communication before anything else has a
chance to interfere.

I found it hard to keep up with all the changes you made and it wasn't
clear whether systems are rebooted/restarted . There are many caches in
networking, 2 routers, LMS, OS of LMS and player. Since SB Radio have
same MAC foir wifi and ethernet and if you quickly switch networjk
connection between wired/wireless without rebooting 2 routers and LMS -
it is possible some cache got out of sync.    My feeling is that a
broken system suddenly working "after an overnigh rest" is often cache
related.