P Nelson wrote:

> Not a really an answer to your question, but more of a commentary that
> the SB/LMS works great for those technically inclined, and less so for
> the play and play.
>
> Paul

I agree Paul, with power and flexibility comes complexity/longer
learning curve. I agree that sonos ($$) was probably the right approach.
But I cannot support sonos, and the total I spent for him is $300 (with
a pi, touch, and 2 radios)

In this particular case, my friend was over and said "I want that". I
gave him a duet, wifi problems. Found a touch on ebay for $100USD, and
tried to run Tiny LMS, you know the rest. Bought him a pi with HDD.
Peace and happiness...until the auto switch to mysb.com

In my mom's final years, she loved gadgets, and I would write and
laminate simple instructions/flow charts/etc. I am not sure they helped,
but she did spill food on them, so they were being used :)

It seems like a simple request/get. If connection to LMS fails, do
nothing, keep failing/error message...wish I knew how to write a
plugin...

Jim