RobbH wrote:
> I've been looking at the LMS Command LIne Interface documentation, under
> Help/Technical Information. It appears to me that it might be possible
> to run a script that subscribes to the serverstatus command in order to
> know when a player switches to msb.com. When that happens, perhaps the
> disconnect command could be used to switch it back to the local LMS.

Thanks Robb, I know very little about using CLI, but have found the
documentation, and will look into it.

Still it does seem weird that something so legacy, out of date,
development stopped years ago, would remain so integrated into LMS. The
account authorization I completely understand, it's already in place for
Pandora, etc, why not use it for Tidal, etc. But to not be able to
disable fleeing LMS when you can't find it, seems strange. But, maybe it
never comes up, except for some new users :)

Still maybe an easier solution is to display always, or at a tap, the
attached server.

Jim