Firstly I must apologise for jumping straight in with trying to sort my
problems out for my first post.

So here goes..... I have a Raspberry Pi 3 with a dac hat AUDIOPHONICS
DAC I-Saber V3. Its loaded with PiCorePlayer v8.0.0 and Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.2.0 I have the Spotty (v4.8.4) plugin installed.

I'm having a few issues with steaming Spotify from my phone which used
to work fine.

I can login to Picoreplayer web Gui and access LMS and play spotify from
my laptop but when I try and play from my phones Spotify app via connect
device the Picoreplayer doesn't show up in select a device.

Here is the LMS server log if it helps any.

[22-11-01 17:25:41.6557] main::init (390) Starting Logitech Media Server
(v8.2.0, 1627922070, Tue Aug 3 11:43:18 CEST 2021) perl 5.032001 -
arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
[22-11-01 17:25:50.7800]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:aemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:26:50.8919]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:aemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:27:50.9471]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:aemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:28:50.8879]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:aemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:29:50.9126]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:30:50.8851]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:31:50.9907]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:32:51.0257]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:33:50.9375]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:34:51.0489]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:35:51.0175]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:36:51.0760]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer
[22-11-01 17:37:51.0148]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect:DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: b8:27:eb:69:20:d2 piCorePlayer

Any ideas on what the problem is ?

Many thanks in advance.